Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

 Jesus Christ is risen today, Alleluia!

Our triumphant holy day, Alleluia!

Who did once upon the cross, Alleluia!

Suffer to redeem our loss. Alleluia!


But the pains that He endured, Alleluia!

Our salvation have procured, Alleluia!

Now above the sky He’s King, Alleluia!

Where the angels ever sing. Alleluia!


Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!

Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!

Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!

Sing, ye heav’ns, and earth, reply, Alleluia!



Happy Easter!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family ...
Happy Easter to all of you ...
We love you

Grandma & Grandpa

Fatima said...

He is Risen! Praise Jesus' Name!

Kim said...

I love the pictures. They are so great.

Glad you figured out the "mystery" of where how you found my blog. I posted a comment back in my comments section but wanted to check here as well. Did you say I posted on MFWFamilies last week? I haven't posted on there in a couple of years -- maybe more. I'm going to check it out and make sure no one has hacked my yahoogroups account.

Praising Him,
Kim

again, I love these pictures!!!!!