After Christmas, I started memorizing a poem each week. Here are the ones I've learned:
These are some of the ones I messed up on! I think they are funny.
Grammy took me to a sewing class on Saturday. I made a jacket, shirt, and pants for my doll Jubilee. There were two other girls scheduled to be there, but neither of them showed up, so I had a private sewing class! Here is Jubilee with her new outfit on.
Mommy says she wants to sew like me when she grows up!
A note from Mommy: To see more of the Prairie Party, click over to Mrs. W's site 4 Sweet Sisters
5 comments:
There's only one word to describe this weeks blog ... AMAZING!
Grandma
Hey Bookgirl! I loved reading your blog. Thank you for coming to our party.It was even more special because you and Grammy were there!
Love-Mrs.M
I want to sew like you too. Aunt F.
Hi, Bookgirl! Thanks for the shout out! Are you kiddin' me...we had so much fun how could it seem like work?!!?!
And your sewing...I need to hear more about this. When Mommma feels well, please have her email me ;0) You are growing into a lovely young lady for the Lord. The directors of Champion Academy are doing an excellent job@!
Whoa! Great job, Bookgirl! Will you teach me how to sew? ;)
Post a Comment