Bookgirl and Daddy were part of a special dance this morning at church. They are the first pair in the dance. Warning: if you have girls, this will probably make you cry!
Lori - that just about killed us over here!!! lol I'm bawling ... sitting here with tears STREAMING down my cheeks while Chris is holding Em. Wow. How powerful. I LOVE it!!!!!
o.k. I can not get it to run on my computer. BUT after that comment above about her crying real hard maybe I shouldn't watch it tonight. Remember, I just saw Toy Story :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear from you AND I saw your big girl today! Her hair looks great.
Lori - How beautiful - in so many ways! I shared the video with the girls in my office and now my entire office is in tears!!!! Especially the ones who have daughters! That was so moving! Thanks for sharing. Love, Nancy
3 comments:
Lori - that just about killed us over here!!! lol I'm bawling ... sitting here with tears STREAMING down my cheeks while Chris is holding Em. Wow. How powerful. I LOVE it!!!!!
o.k. I can not get it to run on my computer. BUT after that comment above about her crying real hard maybe I shouldn't watch it tonight. Remember, I just saw Toy Story :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear from you AND I saw your big girl today! Her hair looks great.
Lori - How beautiful - in so many ways! I shared the video with the girls in my office and now my entire office is in tears!!!! Especially the ones who have daughters! That was so moving!
Thanks for sharing.
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment