This is a tradition now. When Bookgirl was in Kindergarten, the mom that led her class at our co-op helped the kids make these plates. Bookgirl still loves eating on hers (Thanks Tami). I decided to make a tradition out of it for each of the children when they finish Kindergarten. The company Makit has a teacher kit that comes with several templates that you can send in as you need them. It says they've been in business since 1969, so who knows, they may have been the same company my teachers used when I did plates and bowls in school!

2 comments:
Mathboy did a really great job! I love your tradition.
Cathy T.
Oh! I love that she uses her plate. Until you said that, I had forgotten that we made those plates that year! :) So cute. I am sure those plates you will have for a very long time.
Post a Comment