They take your blog and make it into a book. You can do as many or as little posts as you want. You can choose to include the comments if you want, but it made mine alot longer so I chose not to. Its slightly pricy, but I didn't think it was ridiculous. I got my book this week. I just did our first 6months so I could see the quality before deciding to do more. The graphics are clear and so are the pictures - I'm not sure why they look blurred in my pictures. I was impressed with the way it came out and I plan to do the rest of the year soon. Just thought I'd share!
One note: it didn't know what to do with my video files. So when there was a video it gave me a bunch of nonsense characters (and for a long video it was pages of them!). My advice, delete the videos first, or skip that post.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on blog2print. That was one of the things I was most excited about in changing my blog from HSB over to blogger. I had heard of blog2print but couldn't use it with HSB. It's great to hear that you do like it. It's also good to hear that you can include all posts or only certain ones. I'm definitely going to use blog2print and your review just confirmed it even more. Again, thanks for sharing!
Praising Him,
Kim
what a great idea! I am wondering if I change my pics to 600x800 pixels before uploading to my blog, what will the print quality be in the book?
Post a Comment