Monday, October 5, 2009

Sibling love

Today is one of those days where I'm spending extra time training our toddler, Little Sponge.   Right now it's naptime and I've been getting my exercise going up and down the stairs correcting him.  Last time I was up there I decided to peak in on Mathboy and Bookgirl, who are in our bedroom enjoying some quiet time.  When I looked in I didn't see anyone in our bed.  I looked in the corner and here is what I found:



They do not even know I took this picture!  They were in their own sibling world, all snuggled together in my glider reading to each other quietly and rocking.  I love catching moments like these.  They may bicker sometimes, but they really do love each other and love being together. 
I guess thats a glimpse of how our Father feels when He sees His children work together too.

Oh, and for the record, Little Sponge is finally asleep. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture, and a beautiful way to describe it!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog. You're doing a terrific Job, mama! The kiddos are growing and look fantastic! I really need a bite of that baby cheek! Enjoy your trip abroad!