Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe its 2010??   For us, that means that Baby New Year is now ONE!   How did that happen??   

He is a very snuggly little boy.  I always find it so fun to watch our children's personalities and God given traits unfold as they grow up.  So far Baby New Year is observant, thoughtful, smiley, easy going, and a bit silly.   He thinks his brothers are funny and his sister is his second mother.   He loves having the top of his head rubbed,  and being in Mommy's Ergo Carrier.  His favorite activity is being "tossed" around by Daddy. 

The night before his birthday (New Years Eve) we all went to a family party with our business team.   The kids had so much fun playing.  At midnight, they all sang Happy Birthday to Baby New Year.  He wasn't too sure what to make of that, but I wrote it in his baby book.  I'm guessing not too many 1 yr olds get sung to by 100 people :)  Here are a few pictures.



We've had quite the baby boom in 2009 with our business team.  Here's a picture of the bigger kids, and one of the moms and new babies sitting in birth order.



Happy Birthday Baby New Year!






For those of you that are not family, this is probably picture overload.  Our next post will be school related again.   The big kids are studying Germany.  We will be spreading the 2 week unit over 3 week, since we are going to Disney in the middle.    Now that I typed that, I realize that my next post might be Disney and Little Sponge's birthday too.   Have a great couple of weeks everyone. 
Bis Spater!  (til later!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute pictures! :)
Happy New Year!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

We don't mind pictures at all. We are homeschoolers, so we all have kids. :) Happy new year!!