Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back from the Bee!

We are back from the 2010 National Bible Bee.  I'm not recovered enough to type out our experience, but hopefully I will do it sometime soon.   So for now, I will say that it was AMAZING.  The whole experience was one that has changed our family.    I highly suggest that if you have the opportunity to participate in future years to do so in whatever level you can.  You will not regret it.   

Bookgirl did not get as far as we all would have liked, but we are so incredibly proud of her and God has taught her so many things by doing this.  Mostly, she has hidden 250 verses deep into her heart, and praise God that His Word does not come back void.

For now, here are a bunch of pictures. 






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you Kara! Love, The Seidels

Janet said...

Job well done Kara ... what a wonderful experience and we are so proud of your accomplishments. It also appears from the great photos that evryone had a wonderful time!

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Cathie said...

Great pictures!! So glad it was an enriching experience, as I knew it would be. Congrats to ALL of you on a wonderful journey and job well done.

Cathie

PS: I love her little purple plaid coat

Kim said...

I love all the pictures. I can't wait to hear more about your experience and WAY TO GO for your daughter on memorizing so many verses.

Praising Him,
Kim