Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bracelet update & new designs

God is such an amazing provider!  When we first started the bracelet fundraiser, we thought it would be a small thing as a way for Bookgirl to contribute.  I'm so glad God's ways are better and bigger than ours.  Forgive me for thinking too small.   It has been exactly one week since we announced it and she has taken orders for 72 bracelets plus sold $200 worth at church!!!!!   Thank you to everyone who has purchased or ordered.  You have all been so generous.  If you have ordered and not received your bracelet yet, please be patient.  She is catching up quickly, but I'm not letting her do them during study time because the whole point of this is to do well at the Bible Bee afterall! :)

She is out of Bibles and heart charms now, but has many style and sized crosses, shells, fish, flowers, breast cancer ribbons, ladybugs and colored flowers (purple, pink, orange, green, and blue)  Here are a few new designs





Bookgirl at her table at church


Even a newborn can wear one.
She is so precious!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so wonderful. Don't you love it when God does that. I know you must be very proud of your daughter.

Praising Him,
Kim

Kim said...

That bracelet is so adorable. I'd love one (or something like it) for Maggie! Whenever she has time. Thanks. :)

So excited for Bookgirl!! :)